AKA Back-end Programming
What is it?
Back-end programming refers to functionality which is both in front of and behind the scenes on a site. Here are some examples of some of the programming we offer:
A shopping cart program keeps track of a user's items they would like to order, and securely completes the transaction. We offer a shopping cart program for our customers.
A wish list is a great tool for your visitors to use if they are wanting your products for a special occasion (if they are having a birthday, the holidays, etc.) This keeps track of what they want and allows them to email their wish list to whomever they feel might buy the item for them, and includes a full web address where the buyer can purchase the product (from you!)
We offer database functions such as rosters, or lists of links, products, etc. as a database. We even have a program that allows you to maintain it via any web browser!
We can install a guest book which will allow your visitors to leave comments. We can even include a profanity filter to filter out profane language.
A threaded message board can be installed on your site as well. Someone will throw out a subject; just click that link and see the responses. You can even opt to receive email when your subject is responded to.
EZ Page is a maintenance option for customers who want to control and maintain their site content. Full details are available here.
E-Z Emailer Email List Management System
Collect visitors' email addresses when they visit your site and sign up for your mailing list. This allows you to broadcast emails out to them when you have special offerings or other news. E-Z Mailer includes the following features:
- Submission form to collect email address and information into a database
- Broadcast tool to broadcast HTML messages to mailing list
- This will include a tool which will present a graphic for verification to present spammers from infiltrating the system
- This will include an unsubscribe feature if the subscriber no longer wishes to receive the e-mailers
- Have an alternative link for those who cannot view HTML email to direct them to a web page on the site displaying the information
- Administrative tool for Client to manually add, edit and delete list information
You don't see what you need?
Don't worry! We love challenges and are up to it. Let us know what you are looking for and we will custom design a program to fit your needs.